Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Few Changes....

Hey all...

Firstly.. welcome back Kumar bhaiya.. its slightly less fun without u here.. aleast fr me : )

Thanx fr all the comments... but .. now the comments and the mailed answers are coming in in not-so-small numbers.. which means.. maintaining the score for a lazy bum like me is getting amazingly tough.. Also.. with my exms on.. i hardly get time for it. So.. I am not gonna maintain scores frm now on.. Hopefully, ppl will continue answering just for the fun of it ;)


And a request... I will be off for about one n half months from mid july till the last week of july.. o I request some1 to regularly update the blog in my absence.. and thereafter.. along with me when i am back .. Any1 .. who is vella enough.. plzz tell.. .author rights shall be yours :)

Quiz on!!!

No comments:

/*---------- GOOGLE ANALYTICS SCRIPT ------------*/ /*--------- GOOGLE ANALYTICS SCRIPT ENDS ------------*/